The advantages of using a massage roller cannot be underestimated, especially if you are involved in exercise or sports. The roller lengthens and elongates your muscles, as well as relaxes tight or fatigued muscles. Moreover, it helps to intensely massage the muscles.
In essence, it can be equated to going for a professional massage, though the high cost is not incurred when you use the tool. It is an ideal solution for people who have been suffering from sore and tight legs, muscle knots in the calves or quads, and people involved in different types of exercise. Here is an in-depth review of the best massage roller of 2015:
The best massage roller of 2015 is made by Elite Sportz Equipment. It has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 on Amazon. Over 1000 customers have attested to its high quality and usefulness. There are 9 plastic rollers which have indentions. The rotation is smooth and the rollers also exert some pressure.
It is made up of high quality materials, and has a metal rod at the center. This provides extra strength. It is a stiff-stick, thus you can apply as much pressure to even the muscles and knots that are hard to reach. The fact that the roller is stiff helps one focus on a certain point. The product is also very sturdy. It is ideal for lower limb exercises.
It is very easy and comfortable to hold and use since there are rubber grips on the handles. The handles are also slightly narrower when compared to the rollers. This helps one to roll their foot comfortably; the handles don’t get in the way. Its size is very convenient as it is 18.2 by 1.4 x 1.4 inches and weighs only 8 ounces. The product is actually big enough to reach all areas you intend to massage and small enough to carry comfortably so that you can use it whenever you need it.
It also has a great design when compared to the other similar products.
- Prevents cramping before exercise as it helps to warm up muscles
- It limits soreness and tightness via increasing blood flow and flexibility
- Prevents injury after exercise as it helps muscles to warm down
- It helps to release trigger points and knots in the calves and thighs
- Helps to increase mobility and flexibility
- Helps work lactic acid after strenuous exercise
- It helps to increase recovery prior to running or even a workout
- Can be used for home therapy routines
- The size makes it very convenient to carry and use when needed
- Helps stretch healing muscles after surgery or injury
- The effect of using the stiff-stick can be felt almost immediately
- Provides deep massage which aids in stretching
- 100% money back guarantee if the product doesn’t satisfy you
The only downside to this great product is the bumps on the rubber grips at the handles. They do not help in gripping, and can make the rollers a bit uncomfortable to hold.
The Muscle Roller Stick by Elite Sportz Equipment is a worthy purchase by many standards. It has many benefits ranging from muscle relaxation, prevention of injury to faster muscle healing after surgery.
It is affordable and has a money back guarantee. If you’re still not ready to buy a massage chair, this stick is the best alternative.
When compared to its competitors, it stands out clearly. Is it a wonder then that it is the best massage roller of 2015?